Saturday, September 19, 2009

Is this normal?


People say staying calm is important.
Really?

Because right now, I feel as calm and tranquil as ever and I don't think this is normal. I have SAT coming up in less than a month (21 days to be exact) and 5 tests to look forward to this coming week. Not to mention, college applications and essays, waiting to be completed. Yet, why am I so indifferent?

As I walk down the hallway where all the seniors' lockers are, I hear panicky voices everywhere about SATs and all of the things mentioned above, yet I calmly walk over to my locker without any expression on my countenance and take my AP calculus textbook. Is this normal? Shouldn't I be getting worried like other people? Truthfully, I don't even feel like a senior. I feel like a regular high school kid who just cares about getting through the day.

Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me.

I am in need of some brain stimulation.

Picture: http://rlv.zcache.com/straight_face_tshirt-p235432014260574695trlf_400.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment