Monday, March 30, 2009

Back on the road...

It felt really weird this morning.. waking up at 5:30 in the morning to get ready for school. Even though this spring break has been the most dull and stressful break ever, it was nice to lay off of my agenda and not have to worry about upcoming due dates. The past week has flown by so fast like a quick breeze that it is hard to believe I am back on my desk, finishing homework and assignments for school. What can I say? Some things are just inevitable and the road of a junior year is one of the paths that you must swim your way through to enter into the "real world". What do I mean by the "real world"? I mean a world where you are free to make your own "due dates" and "priorities"..... going to school everyday is like a new computer receiving new updates everyday. The School is the main controller and it installs all the basic, and necessary software in many different computers so that each computer can run on its own without additional updates. Approximately 1 month 'till AP exams and SATs.... 2 months 'till the end of junior year....

Nevertheless, I'm still in the process of getting updated...

Picture from Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment