Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bono Bono

One of the things I get really excited about is food. What's better than going to a nice buffet with your friends or family. In spite of my continuous coughing and sneezing, my mom and I went to a buffet called Bono Bono, which is located in Seoul, Korea. The ambience of the place is very elegant and relaxing. The dimmed lights and the soft jazz music playing in the background are only just few reasons why numerous people go there. I don't think there is a word that I can utilize to precisely describe the food served at this place. It is amazing! I would come here even if I was completely ill and inert. I would actually get someone to take me here by wheelchair If I had to. If you happen to come to Korea for whatever reason, you must, yes you must come to BonoBono and eat there :) Trust me, you won't regret it. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment